Port-A-Bell cases are tested and trusted by hundreds of satisfied handbell directors. Cases like these have carried sensitive military equipment and delicate photographic equipment for years; with handbell specific design modification made by a handbell director with 40 years of experience, you can be confident that your bells are well protected.
Features on all current models:
- High-density polyethylene plastic for strength & impact resistance, with molded-in ribs for increased structural stability.
- Precision-cut, closed cell foam inserts that won't absorb moisture or scratch bells.
- Recessed wheels, latches, and spring-loaded handles for easy transporting & lifting.
- Three-stage telescoping handle for storage & travel convenience
- Lock rings for TSA locks
- Travel ready - meets airline standards for weight & dimensional size for checked baggage
- Made in the USA
WARRANTY TERMS: Handbell cases have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and have a three year, limited warranty on moving parts. If any moving parts need repair or replacement within the first year, Port-A-Bell Cases, Inc. will pay for shipping and parts & labor. The second year, the owner pays shipping and Port-A-Bell Cases, Inc. will cover parts & labor. From the third year forward, the owner pays all shipping and parts & labor costs. Chime cases have a lifetime warranty on everything except the foam. Foam inserts for both handbell and chime cases have a one year warranty.
All Port-A-Bell orders must be prepaid. Please allow 12-16 weeks for delivery. Shipping costs are actual.