Ringing with belltrees is becoming more popular, and these stands make the use of belltrees and malleted bells easier. Bell handles are held securely in place by inconspicuous O rings that can be positioned according to your needs - just slip a bell handle onto an arm, roll the rubber rings into place on each side of the handle, and you're ready to ring!
Belltree Stands are shipped in a single package which includes the base, the pole, two arms, a pack of O-rings, 4 lockable casters, and all assembly hardware.
Additional arms, caster sets, and replacement parts are available.
- 24 inches
- ~ 14 lbs
- 2 interlocking pieces secured with a cap screw (included)
- Allen wrench for cap screw included
- each of the 4 legs/feet adjust to conform to uneven floors
- lockable casters (4 included) may be attached for more mobility
- 53 inches tall in the lowest position; inner pole extends to 64, 68, 72 & 76 inches
- attaches to base with 4 bolts and wing nuts (included)
- 12 inches
- slides onto pole from the top
- 2 wing nuts in a clamp & plate assembly hold arm securely at the desired position
- 6 O-rings per arm included
The base, the bottom (stationary) portion of the pole, and the arms are powder-coated steel; the upper (extension) portion of the pole is silver.
Bell tree stand case (item # 9019) also available. Special promo pricing of $200 for the case if purcahsed at the same time as a complete bell tree stand. Stand will ship in the case.