Sunday School Songs
The series “Ring by Color” is a resource for teaching music reading skills using color-coded instruments such as KidsPlay® bells, ChromoNotes™ chimes, Boomwhackers® tubes or ORFF® style resonator bells.
Each reproducible book includes:
- 5 familiar songs
- a Leader Guide for each song
- Large Print Chords and Lyrics sheets for each song
- a Music Score with chord symbols and lyrics for each song
- “About the Series” detailing musical concepts found in each book
- Suggestions for classroom use
These reproducible books are available for 8-note diatonic sets (C1-C8) and for 13-note chromatic sets (C1-C8, inclusive of sharp notes).
Note: duplicate songs are not compatible from the 8-note version to the 13-note version.
* Now Available: a Ringer Edition book (non-reproducible) containing the full-color music score for each song. The Ringer Edition book allows those who do not have access to a color copier the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the series. Simply purchase one copy of the reproducible book for the leader and one copy per participant of the non-reproducible Ringer Edition.